Christie Digital create a complete range of high-quality AV and far-UVC technology solutions for cinema, business, education, entertainment and industry.
For more than 90 years, Christie has brought great ideas to life. From the first projectors we built in 1929 to our digital cinema projection that revolutionized the movie industry, we lead the way and help our partners create amazing shared experiences.
Despite its small size Christie Digital’s new 4K22-HS 4K laser projector, packs a lot of great features, such as:
- The first 4K UHD 1DLP projector on the market with 22,500 ISO lumens/19,000 ANSI lumens
- Christie BoldColor+ gives audiences enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals.
- Make setup even easier with proprietary Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup of multi-projector displays
- RealBlack™ technology – Produces the deepest possible black on-screen by completely turning off the laser light when displaying black scenes.
- Quiet operation – As low as 42dBA
- 5-year warranty
Reliability in high-usage applications
Check out the new Christie Digital GS Series! Available in 9,000 or 10,600 lumens, with built-in warping and blending tools plus optional Mystique Lite, they are designed for high-use, 24/7 environments.
– Available in HD and WUXGA resolutions
– Brilliant color and premium image quality
– Ideal for 24/7 operation environments
– Built-in Christie RealBlack™ technology
– TAA compliant
Christie M 4K25 RGB pure laser projector re-imagines and reinvents the rugged and reliable M Series industry workhorse with innovative, cutting-edge RGB pure laser technology, UHD 4K resolution with our latest TruLife+™ electronics, electronic color convergence (ECC), and an intelligent lens system (ILS1) that’s compatible with our legacy M, J and Crimson Series projector lenses. With 25,000 lumens and an incredibly small form factor, the versatile M 4K25 RGB is a new peak of perfection for our 3DLP® RGB pure laser projection technology.
The new M 4K25 RGB is not only quiet, it features double the brightness, double the color volume, and quadruple the resolution over our legacy M Series projector.
A professional-grade laser projector for boardrooms, classrooms, and other small-to-mid-size environments without breaking the bank.
The laser illumination system offers up to 20,000 hours of reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation for a low total cost of ownership.
Built-in capabilities include our proprietary Christie Twist™ warping and blending and Christie Mystique™ for automated camera-based alignment for multi-projector arrays. Backed by a 3-year warranty and a price-point that fits your budget.